in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Follow Friday #15

Feature and Follow Friday is a blog hop put together by two hosts:  Parajunkee and Alison Can Read as a way to help bloggers become aware of other blogs and bloggers. It's a great way to make new blogger friends.


Q. What superhero is your alter-ego?


Um, this one is really hard. I really don't know much about superheroes except for the biggies like Superman and Batman and I don't really think I'm like either of them. I wish I could say that I'm cool and work well under pressure but sadly I don't. I tend to spaz out and a have a slight case of OCD. So any superhero that is like that would be me I guess. 

Make sure to check out all of the giveaways I have going on right now. Lots of different books up for grabs. =)


Just follow these simple rules to join in on the fun:
  1. (Required) Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Host {Parajunkee Alison Can Read} and any one else you want to follow on the list.
  2. (Required) Follow our Featured Bloggers- Book Savvy Babe & The Bursting Bookshelf
  3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing on Alison Can Read or  Parajunkee's blog.
  4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
  5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "HI"
  6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers.
Thanks for stopping by. =)

16 comments :

  1. I didn't know what to answer either. My mind went BLANK. This week's question is tough, and I can't believe I answered "Raphael" from Ninja Turtles. Too late to edit!!! I don't even know why Raphael popped into my mind... haha!

    Old Follower.
    Here's my FF post

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is hard question! I'm not into superheroes and the only ones I know are Superman and Batman too. Happy Friday!
    New follower!
    http://thesagacityquest.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was definitely a hard question. i could only think of the biggies to and the ones from Xmen.

    Have good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi & Happy Friday!

    I struggled to come up with an answer, I'm not a big superhero follower.

    My FF, http://obsessionwithbooks.blogspot.com/2011/10/feature-and-follow-friday-21st-october.html

    Have a nice weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This week's question sure was a toughy! lol Happy #FF
    MaryAnn @ Chapter by Chapter

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is not a easy question, so I seriously debated for like an hour before choosing mine.

    New Follower

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  7. Definitely not an easy question. :)
    New Follower.
    Have a great weekend!
    Erika@Let's talk about books

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah, I'm a bit OCD too, so if you ever find out, you tell me what superheroes we are, lol.

    New follower hopping through.
    Have a fab weekend!
    My #FF post

    ReplyDelete
  9. I too found this hard, but decided to do a quiz to find my alter-ego superhero haha :P

    Here’s my Follow Friday: http://bookprobereviews.com/?p=950

    ReplyDelete
  10. This question threw me a bit also. I don't typically do super-heros.

    New Follower!

    My Follow Friday

    ~Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  11. I don't know much about Super-heroes so I had to have my fiancee help me haha.

    Hopping through and a new follower!

    Happy Friday!

    - Sarah
    Sarah's Shelf

    ReplyDelete
  12. very hard question...Still havent figured mine out yet!

    new Follower :)
    http://kcs-books.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hopping through. I don't know any of the superheroes other than Superman and Batman either. Oh well. :-)
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  14. Of the big named super heroes I'd be Wonder Woman! I mean, lasso of truth? what's not to love? ha

    ReplyDelete
  15. I can't say I've ever thought about it.
    New follower, here's mine http://headstuckinabook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Dani! I'm a new follower:) Love your blog!
    http://justalittleparanormal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete