in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, November 19, 2012

A Historical Christmas Eve Event


Get ready for another exciting Christmas event hosted by myself and Rita from Not Another Romance Blog. We had such a blast last year hosting the 12 (Historical) Days of Christmas that we knew we had to do it again. Since we had so much fun and the response to the event was so overwhelmingly good, we decided to turn it into a month long celebration.

The fun and excitement begins December 1st.

With appearances by:

Don’t miss out on the fun! There will be a lot of Christmas joy to share, fabulous giveaways and unique scenes you won’t read anywhere else. Mark your calendars and see you there!

17 comments :

  1. Oh my gosh! This sounds like so much fun! I plan to be here every day and I'm going to tell my friends about it too. Yippee! Thank you, Ladies!

    Connie Fischer
    conniecape@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you like it. Can't wait to see you there!

      Delete
  2. Can't wait! I need some new historical recommendations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like it's going to be so much fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great month ahead of us here! Thank you for hosting all these wonderful authors. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great way to kick off the joy of Chritmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like fun and a lot of great Authors! Thanks
    Penney
    **Happy Thanksgiving**

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you enjoy yourself. Can't wait to see you there!

      Delete
  7. Sounds like a great time I can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can't wait for this awesome giveaway :D

    Thank u

    ReplyDelete