in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, October 31, 2013

ARC Review: Trust In Me by J. Lynn


Trust In Me by Jennifer L. Armentrout writing as J. Lynn is a novella in her Wait For You series. This short novella is Wait For You from Cam's perspective. We get to be inside his head and experiencing things as he did which I was extremely excited for! Not only do we get to go back and see many of the most memorable moments from Wait For You, but we also get to see some things that we never have before. I really loved Wait For You and I was really sad when it was over because I wasn't ready to be done with Cam and Avery. Trust In Me was the perfect extra bit of them that I had wished for and my only complaint was that I still wanted more of them. When it comes to Cam and Avery and the rest of the characters from this series, I am extremely greedy! I always want more because they are such fantastic characters!

Cam has never had a problem getting what he wants, especially when it comes to girls. But the moment he meets Avery, when she literally crashes into him, things are different. He is drawn to her like no other girl he has ever met and their mutual attraction is instant. But it is clear from the start that Avery has secrets about her past that she isn't willing to share, and she isn't about to jump into a relationship with anyone, even Cam. But Cam isn't willing to give up easily, especially when it comes to Avery. As their friendship grows, so do their feelings and Cam knows its only a matter of time before she agrees to go out on a date with him. Can Cam convince Avery to give him a shot and open herself up enough to trust him? Or will her secrets and past continue to stand in the way of a relationship between them?

I honestly didn't think it was possible to love Cam any more than I already did, but I was completely wrong. Everything about him that I loved so much from Wait For You was just that much better in Trust In Me. We get to see his thoughts and feelings, and I really loved seeing some of my favorite moments through his eyes. It was such an interesting way of adding more to this series, because you might be experiencing the same events but the feelings and thoughts are completely different. I loved seeing how Cam felt about Avery and how his feelings for her grew and changed from their first meeting on. It was great to see Avery as he saw her and I thought it was really cute how much he really cared for her. Cam is such a great guy. He is just so genuine and real, and he is exactly the type of hero that is so easy for readers to fall in love with. I loved that he wasn't dark and angsty and he definitely wasn't a hardcore alpha which I found to be really refreshing. I love that he is charming and funny and sweet. He was also extremely patient with Avery and I loved how nice he was to her because that is just who he is.

Not only was it nice to see Cam's side of his relationship with Avery, but it was also really great to see him interact with some of his friends and family. It really allowed us as readers to get to know him better and see the depth of his character. He is a great boyfriend, but also a great friend, son and brother and I loved seeing more of him in all aspects of his life. Overall, this book was really great and I think it adds so much to this series! We really got to know Cam and Avery better, but we also got to know some of the secondary characters better as well and I think that this book did a great job of helping to set up the rest of the series. I absolutely cannot wait to get Jase and Teresa's story next, and I'm also looking forward to more Ollie! These characters are absolutely amazing and J. Lynn is a fabulous writer. She is quickly becoming one of my favorites, and I'm excited to read more from her in the future. If you haven't read this series yet, you are seriously missing out on some wonderful stories. I highly recommend that you check these out, as J.Lynn definitely does not disappoint and you won't be able to put these down once you start reading. This series is cute as well as sexy with just the perfect balance of sweet and steamy moments.

**ARC provided by Edelweiss**

Purchase: Amazon | Kindle | Barnes & Noble |



0 comments :

Post a Comment