in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

ARC Review: Down on Her Knees by Christine Bell


Wow. That's all I can really say right now. I freaking LOVED this book and holy hotness Batman were Rafe and Courtney HOT together. Seriously. These two were electric together and their chemistry just sizzled off of the pages. I'm a big fan of enemies to lovers stories as there is just so much raw passion between the h/h and believe, Rafe and Courtney did not disappoint.

Ever since Courtney learned that Rafe is a dominant in the bedroom she hasn't been able to stop thinking about him and being with him. Her mind is telling her to run that a man having that kind of power is wrong and chauvinistic, her small part of her is intrigued and is dying to find out more, though she would be loathe to ever let Rafe know that.

From the moment Rafe spots Courtney, he's wanted to bed her. He can't get her out of his mind and the more she tells him no, the more he pursues her. He knows that the sex between them would be explosive and he's more than willing to wait for Courtney to come around.

Believe me, the wait is so worth as these two are HOT. Page after page or just scorching, raw and intense passion between these two. But there is more to Rafe and Courtney than sex. Once they start to actually hang out with one another, they both learn that they can be themselves. They get along and like the same things and the more time they spend the more they realize that it might not just be sex but so much more.

I can't stress how much I enjoyed this story from Christine Bell. I've been dying to get my hands on Rafe and Courtney's story after seeing their sparks in the last book in this series and Ms. Bell didn't disappoint. I'm looking forward to reading more and I highly recommend, though it might not be safe for public reading. You've been warned. =)

**ARC provided by NetGalley**

Purchase: | Amazon | B&N |



0 comments :

Post a Comment