in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, March 16, 2014

ARC Review: Kissing Eden by T.A. Foster


Kissing Eden by T.A. Foster was a book that I really enjoyed reading. This one was light and easy, and a quick read that I had fun reading. I have really become a fan of T.A. Foster, because she has such a great writing style that I instantly become invested in. I always find her characters to be likable and real, and her books always have a great flow to them. This book is the perfect beach/vacation read, or one for when you just want to lose yourself for a few hours. I can't wait to read more from T.A. Foster in the future.

Eden Brady has just been broken up with by her boyfriend Brett three days before spring break. They were supposed to be headed to South Padre Island in Texas together, but now Eden is on her own. She decides to take advantage of the ticket her parents bought her for Christmas for the trip and go by herself. Her trip gets started in the worst way possible though when her plane is overbooked and her luggage gets lost. Then she arrives and Brett has stolen her room reservation and is with another girl. She ends up staying at a run down hotel and instantly gets off on the wrong foot with the handsome but surly man at the desk. Eden assumes that he is the handy man, but soon finds out that Grey actually inherited the place from his grandfather. He is trying to fix the place up and figure out what to do with his future. Eden offers to help him out, and as they begin spending more time together their feelings and attraction become impossible to fight. But what happens when the week is over and Eden is set to return to North Carolina? Can they possibly have anything more than a spring break fling?

I really liked Grey. He instantly was able to draw my attention, and I liked that he was more than just his moody first impression. He was a great guy that was honest and sweet, even if he at times handled things badly. It was great to see him start to let his walls down with Eden's help, and I loved watching him work on his own issues. I felt so bad for Eden! She had the absolute worst luck and I couldn't believe what a jerk Brett was to her. It was great to see her meet Grey and realize just how bad things had been with Brett. I liked that Eden was brave enough to go on the trip by herself, not many people would be able to do that especially after going through everything that she had. I also really liked how she was pretty laid back and was able to just roll with the punches. She didn't let the bad stuff get her down, and she made friends along the way. I really liked her character and thought that she would be a girl that I would hang out with. Her and Grey were just really believable and real characters that I liked a lot. I thought that they had great chemistry from the start, but they also were really great for each other and I liked them together.

Overall, I thought that this was a really enjoyable and sweet read. T.A. Foster always writes books that are enjoyable all the way through and leave you happy. Kissing Eden was no exception, and I thought that this one was really refreshing and cute. It had a great flow, and the pacing was fast and kept me interested. The one criticism I had with this book though is that the relationship did progress rather quickly. Because it was over spring break and they hadn't ever met before it was pretty much insta-love in about a week. But honestly with Grey and Eden it really didn't seem forced or unbelievable. It was just a little rushed for my liking. I really did find this one entertaining though, and I am really glad that I read it. I would recommend this book to fans of the New Adult genre, especially those looking for a quick and light read. If you haven't read anything by T.A. Foster, I highly recommend giving her books a shot. I have really come to like her, and I look forward to seeing what else she comes up with.

**ARC provided by Inkslinger PR**

Purchase: | Amazon | B&N |




0 comments :

Post a Comment