in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, January 12, 2016

ARC Review: The Mistake by Elle Kennedy


The Mistake is the second book in the Off-Campus series from Elle Kennedy, and while the characters are interconnected each book is a standalone story. I absolutely loved the first book in the series, The Deal, so I couldn't wait to read the next book in this series. While I was a bit worried that it wouldn't be able to live up to how great the first book was, I knew it would be good. I shouldn't have worried at all though, as this book was every bit as fantastic as the first one was. I honestly love Elle's writing, and I would be completely happy if this series would never end! 

John Logan might appear to have it all, but he knows that time is running out. While he might be a successful hockey player for his college team with the ability to get any girl he wants, he knows that his options end with his graduation. But when he meets Grace Ivers, things begin to change for him. But one mistake ruins everything, and Grace ends things. Logan isn't willing to give up on her or the connection he felt, and he is determined to show her that he is worth giving another chance. Grace is no longer a freshman though, and she isn't the same girl that Logan was getting to know. If Logan wants a chance to be with Grace again, he will have to prove to her that he deserves it. 

I loved these two! I had loved Logan in The Deal, but I couldn't wait to get to know him better here. He had so much more to his background than I had ever expected, and I felt really bad for him and all that he was dealing with. He was so resigned to his fate, and I hated how things were looking for him. Grace was exactly what he needed, and I really enjoyed them together right from the start. Grace was really easy to like, and I thought that she was perfect for Logan. I was glad that she made him work for it after how he had made her feel, but if I am honest I did think that she overreacted when it came to the whole thing. He knew that he had messed up, and I was glad that she ultimately gave him another chance and was able to move past it. These two were not only adorable together, but they had so much heat and chemistry between them. I couldn't get enough of them and I didn't want to put this book down! 

Overall, I am loving this series and this is one of those that I recommend to everyone who loves romance. It has everything you could ask for, and there is something that everyone can relate to with each story. Elle does a great job of bringing the steam, humor, and plenty of emotion and I am becoming such a huge fan of hers. If you haven't checked this series out yet, you are missing out! I can't wait for the next book and I am looking forward to reading whatever else Elle Kennedy writes in the future.

**ARC Provided by Bocci PR**

Purchase: | Amazon | Kindle | B&N | iTunes |


0 comments :

Post a Comment