in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, November 1, 2016

ARC Review: Mr. President by Katy Evans


I should have known better than to start this book before bed, because the next thing I knew it was the next day and I had completely devoured Mr. President. Katy Evans has a way of sucking you right in, and I couldn't put this one down. Matt Hamilton was so sexy and I just couldn't get enough of him and Charlotte! 

Charlotte Wells met Matt Hamilton as a child, with her the daughter of a senator and him being the son of the president. Though he said he would never run for president, she wrote him a letter letting him know that if he ever did, she would be there to help him with his campaign. Three presidential terms later, Charlotte receives and invitation to join Matt's campaign. She joins his team and Charlotte is excited about the future and what Matt brings for the country she loves. She is determined to do whatever it takes to get Matt the presidency, but the more they are together the more they find themselves wanting something they both know is impossible for them to have. 

I loved these two together. They had great chemistry and a connection that felt so genuine and natural. Charlotte was strong and smart, and I loved her passion and determination. She was a breath of fresh air for Matt and his campaign, and I really liked how she always put him first, even when it broke her heart. Matt was sexy and good, and I loved that he was loyal to his family's legacy, yet also determined to forge his own path. He was independent and determined to do the right thing rather than rely on taking the easy road. These two were so sexy together and you could feel the tension and steam between them. I never wanted it to end. 

I will say that I should have known that this wouldn't be a standalone, yet it surprised me as I approached the ending and knew there was no way that Katy Evans could wrap up Matt and Charlotte's story in the few pages that were left. While I am so excited to get more of these characters that I loved here, I have little patience and I want them now! Luckily the next book in the White House series is set to release early next year, so we aren't left hanging for too long. Even though I hate the waiting, this book was so worth the read and I am glad that I read this one now. This is one of my favorites that I have read from Katy Evans, and I think fans of hers are going to love this one every bit as much as I did. Katy Evans is one of those authors that I just have to read regardless of what the story is, and this one definitely did not disappoint! I highly recommend this book, and I will be anxiously awaiting Commander in Chief!

**ARC Provided by Social Butterfly PR**

Purchase: | Amazon | Kindle | B&N | iTunes





0 comments :

Post a Comment