in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, June 21, 2017

ARC Review: Before I Ever Met You by Karina Halle


I am a huge fan of Karina Halle's, so whenever I see that she has a new book out it automatically gets added to my TBR. That being said, Before I Ever Met You was one I couldn't wait to read because I absolutely love forbidden romance stories. Wit this one being about Jackie and her father's best friend Will, I knew there was bound to be all sorts of naughty moments and Karina definitely delivered. I loved it, and I think readers are going to feel the same way I did.

Will and Jackie first met when she was just a teenager. He was married and the best friend and business partner of her father. They were nothing to each other but acquaintances. Now ten years later, Jackie is returning home a 25-year old single mother needing help from her family after making a few mistakes. When her father offers her a job as Will's personal assistant Jackie jumps at the chance to prove herself at a place where she knows she could have a future. But Will is recently divorced and things between them are different than they were when they first met all those years ago. The chemistry and attraction is more than they can fight, but with them working together and Will being her father's best friend makes them off-limits to each other. 

I absolutely loved these two. They were super hot together and I couldn't get enough. It was so much more though between Jackie and Will though. They just fit together and it was so natural. It can be really hard to feel as though an age difference like the one between them would work realistically, yet for Jackie and Will it did. Will was great with Jackie and her son. He was kind and patient, and he genuinely cared about both of them. I loved that he didn't push her before she was ready, yet he didn't give up on her either. He was exactly what they needed after everything that had happened.

Overall, this was a really great story and I couldn't put it down. Karina Halle always draws me right in with her stories and this one was no exception. Before I Ever Met You was captivating and I read it in one sitting. I just really enjoyed everything about this one, and I am so excited that Karina has decided to write more about some of the characters that we met in this book. Karina Halle is a go to author for me that I always recommend, and this book is a must read!

**ARC Provided by Bocci PR**

Purchase: | Amazon | Kindle | B&N | iTunes





0 comments :

Post a Comment