in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, January 30, 2018

ARC Review: Signed by Marni Mann


I have enjoyed everything I have read from Marni Mann, and Signed was no exception. I was addicted once I started reading it and didn't want to put it down. This one was sexy and captivating and I think readers will like it as much as I did. 

James is used to everything that fame brings, but after a bad breakup she is trying to focus on her career. So when she has a one night stand with the sexy and older Brett, she has no idea how much her life is about to change. When she finds herself in need of help with a scandal, Brett just might be the only one that can save her. 

I'll be honest and say that the only reason this one wasn't a five star read for me was the characters got on my nerves a few times here. That being said though, I still loved them for one another despite all their flaws. That is what made them easier to relate to for me, even when they were frustrating. James was young and at times her immaturity definitely showed. Brett was quick to react at times and I felt like they both needed to learn how to communicate better though. I still really liked them and the chemistry between them was undeniable. They were super hot together but there was so much more than just the attraction and physical for these two. I really couldn't get enough of them and even with the drama and angst, I didn't want to stop reading. 

Overall, another great read from Marni Mann. I enjoyed the story and really felt like these two were meant for one another. I haven't been disappointed by Marni Mann with anything I have read from her, and I can't wait to see what she writes next! I would love to see more in this world as I am not ready to leave it behind!

**ARC Provided by Social Butterfly PR**

Purchase: | Amazon | Kindle | B&N




0 comments :

Post a Comment