in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, February 23, 2018

ARC Review: Eulogy by Rachel Van Dyken


I have been waiting for Eulogy since I finished Enrage. The Eagle Elite series by Rachel Van Dyken is one that has to be read in order. Though you could try and read some of these books as standalones, I definitely wouldn't recommend it. Each book follows the events of what has already happened in the series and continues to build on the story, and readers not having read the previous books could be lost and have trouble understanding. This series is one of my all time favorites and the books are fantastic, so I definitely think they are worth reading from the start for those that haven't read them yet. 

I won't go into much of the story here, because I don't want to spoil anything and for those that have read this series, should be pretty up to date on what has happened. This book is Chase Abandonato's story, and he is a very different guy than he once was. I have loved Chase from the very beginning, and honestly if I had to pick a favorite character he would probably be it. My heart absolutely broke for him and all that he had been through and it was honestly hard to get through at times because I just love his character so much! 

Seeing Chase experience all that he did, and seeing what it turned him into was really emotional for me. I felt this book so much more than most of the previous books, and I loved it even when it was difficult to process everything that was happening. While I know some will be upset with the direction this series has taken, I honestly love it. Rachel Van Dyken has written a series that is unpredictable and raw, and I love that I never know what will happen next. While that can be scary at times, I have to say that after reading this book, I noticed so much more than I ever did before and I feel like my eyes have been opened to so much that I missed previously. Knowing what I know now after finishing Eulogy, I really believe that Rachel Van Dyken has taken this series and the characters exactly where they are meant to be. If you haven't read this series, I highly recommend it. This series is a must read for me and is one that I will never stop recommending it because I really believe that it is one not to be missed!

**ARC Provided by Social Butterfly PR**

Purchase: | Amazon | Kindle | B&N | iTunes | 




0 comments :

Post a Comment