in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, April 28, 2018

ARC Review: As I Am by Melissa Collins


I have become a fan of Melissa Collins over the last few years and I was really excited when I found out she had a new book coming out. I love her character driven stories, and As I Am was everything I have come to know and love from her. This contemporary M/M romance was sweet and sexy, and I really enjoyed it. 

Chase’s life didn’t go as planned, instead of graduating college and pursuing a career in business, he found himself a dropout tasked with raising his 17 year old brother. Needing to find a way to support them, he became a stripper. The last thing on his mind was love, until a bachelorette party came in and he met Noah. Noah had been betrayed and wasn’t looking for love either, but the minute they locked eyes they knew something between them was different. 

I liked these two a lot. They each had a lot they were dealing with, and I felt for both of them. They were great for one another and I really felt like their connection was genuine. I loved how Noah clicked with Chase’s little brother as well, it was really great to see them forming their own family. 

Overall, this was a quick and enjoyable read and had everything I have come to know and love from Melissa Collins. I liked the characters and the story, and I think readers will enjoy this one as much as I did. If you are looking for a solid M/M contemporary romance, this is one you will want to check out!

**ARC Provided by Author**

Purchase: | Amazon | Kindle | B&N | iTunes |





0 comments :

Post a Comment