in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, May 29, 2018

ARC Review: The Controversial Princess by Jodi Ellen Malpas


I was really excited to read The Controversial Princess by Jodi Ellen Malpas when I first found out about it. That being said though, I really didn’t read the blurb as I pretty much read anything that has Jodi’s name on it at this point, so suffice it to say I was surprised to find out that this book ended on a cliffhanger. I have to say though that I am glad I went into this one a bit blind, and honestly I cannot wait for the next book. 

Adeline is the rebellious princess of England, loved by the public yet infuriating to her family. She has little regard for her family’s strict rules and the life that being a Royal dictates. Her father the King has been demanding that she marry and settle down, but Adeline refuses to tie herself to someone she doesn’t love. When she meets famous American actor Josh Jameson, she is immediately drawn to him though she knows that nothing can ever happen between them. Soon they are unable to fight what is growing between them, but just as they begin dreaming about making their relationship for the future a reality, everything changes. 

I will admit that it took me a few chapters to warm up to these characters, especially Adeline. I wasn’t sure that I was going to love them, but that quickly changed. Adeline and Josh had an undeniable connection and attraction, with their chemistry continuing to grow and strengthen the more we got to know them. I felt for each of them and the situation they were in. It was clear that they worked well together and fit one another, but that their circumstances were the only reason that they couldn’t easily be together. I never stopped rooting for them to find a way though, and it was clear that they were meant for one another. 

Overall, I really enjoyed this book and I can’t wait for more. The ending of this book is a cliffhanger, and the ending one I never saw coming. I definitely can’t wait to see what happens next, now that everything has changed. Nothing is as we thought and Adeline and Josh are facing more obstacles than ever. One thing I know for sure though is that these two have to find a way to be together, because they absolutely belong together! Jodi Ellen Malpas has delivered yet another fantastic read, and I will be on pins and needles waiting for the conclusion to this duet!

**ARC Provided by Social Butterfly PR**

Purchase: | Amazon | Kindle | B&N | iTunes | 





0 comments :

Post a Comment