in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, May 25, 2018

ARC Review: Rebel Heart by Vi Keeland and Penelope Ward


Rebel Heart is the second book in the Rush Series by Vi Keeland and Penelope Ward, and needs to be read after Rebel Heir. This is the conclusion to Rush and Gia’s story, so make sure that you read these in order. As soon as I had finished Rebel Heir, I was ready for more of these characters. I absolutely loved them and Rebel Heart was everything I had hoped it would be and more. While I have loved all of Vi and Penelope’s solo releases and co-written books Rush and Gia are at the top of my favorites list. 

Gia had been in the Hamptons trying to finish her book when helping a friend out turned into a summer job and the start of something between her and her boss Rush. But things quickly get more complicated than either of them expected. Rebel Heart picks up after the events of Rebel Heir, so we aren’t left hanging for long to see how things turn out. 

Things weren’t easy for Rush or Gia, and I honestly felt so much for both of them. Their situation was complicated and confusing, and I can’t imagine what it would be like to be in either of their shoes. The one thing that was completely obvious here though was that there was a genuine connection and feelings here that neither of them could deny. It was never a matter of feelings between them, and I loved that that was never in question. Circumstances were one thing, but their feelings were always genuine and strong. The chemistry between them was off the charts and I just couldn’t get enough of Gia and Rush and their story. 

Overall, this book was a fantastic ending to an amazing duet. I couldn’t put it down, and I loved the characters. Gia and Rush’s story was one that I was invested in from from the very start of Rebel Heir and honestly I never wanted it to be over. I have loved everything about this duet and while I have loved all of Vi and Penelope’s books, these two have a very special place in my heart. There was just something special and unique about these two and I won’t ever forget them. These books will definitely be ones that I reread in the future and I highly recommend them. Vi and Penelope always manage to bring depth and emotion as well as steam their books and I am a fan for life. This series is my favorite of theirs to date, and they just get better with each book they write. Rebel Heir and Rebel Heart are must reads!

**ARC Provided by Inkslinger PR**

Purchase: | Amazon | Kindle | B&N | iTunes |





0 comments :

Post a Comment