in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, July 23, 2018

ARC Review: The Naked Truth by Vi Keeland


I love Vi Keeland! Since the first book I ever read of hers, I have been addicted to her stories. I don’t even read blurbs anymore, I just add her books to my TBR when announced and prepare to dive in. I have never been disappointed yet, and I definitely wasn’t here. The Naked Truth was so good, and it was different than anything I have read before! This is definitely a must read! 

I don’t want to give away too much about this story, because honestly I think it is best read knowing nothing going in. But Gray and Layla first met under some interesting circumstances. Now they once again meet up again when Layla’s career depends on taking on a new client, and Gray just so happens to be the client. But the first time she was left with a broken heart and now that her career is at stake can she really take a risk on rekindling something when not only her heart but also career are on the line? 

I loved these two. Sparks flew right away and I couldn’t get enough. They were interesting and I felt the connection right away. Gray and Layla were captivating, and I felt their relationship was more than just the intense attraction and chemistry between them, but also emotional and deep. I am a sucker for second chance romance stories, especially ones that are unique and this one definitely ticked all the boxes I look for in a great romance. 

No one writes like Vi Keeland does, and I think she just gets better with each release. Her writing draws you in immediately and I always feel so invested in her characters and stories. Gray and Layla have become some of my favorites having read The Naked Truth and I think that readers are going to love this one just as much as I did. Check this one out, you won’t want to miss it! I already can’t wait for Vi’s next book!

**ARC Provided by Author**

Purchase: | Amazon | Kindle | B&N | iTunes




0 comments :

Post a Comment