in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, September 21, 2018

ARC Review: Professor Feelgood by Leisa Rayven


Leisa Rayven is an author that I have read everything she has written and loved every single one of her books! They are fantastically written and there is no one else like her out there. Fans of Mister Romance have been waiting for this one for awhile, but it was absolutely worth the wait, and I think that fans are going to love it! 

Asha Tate thought a promotion at her job was in the bag, but when she finds out that she needs to land the next bestseller to land the job, she knows she has her work cut out for her. She comes up with the idea to turn her obsession with a man calling himself Professor Feelgood’s Instagram into a novel, featuring his moving poetry and steamy pictures. When he agrees to let her turn it into a book, she never expects that the man behind Professor Feelgood is nothing like she imagined. But despite all the reasons she shouldn’t want him, she finds herself unable to fight the chemistry between them. 

I absolutely loved Asha and Jake. I don’t want to spoil anything for those that haven’t read, so I won’t get into much detail here...but these two were absolutely meant for one another. There was so much there between them and as the story began to unfold that became more apparent than ever. They had chemistry and a strong connection, and I was emotionally invested in them from start to finish. 

Leisa Rayven is one of my favorite author’s for so many reasons, but I just keep falling more in love with her writing with each book she releases. Professor Feelgood is a standalone, but I do highly recommend reading Mister Romance first if possible. It is another great book by her, but it is also interconnected to this story and lets you get to know some of the characters seen here better. You really can’t go wrong with anything written by Leisa Rayven, but this one is definitely a new favorite of mine! I will be anxiously awaiting Leisa’s next book, and I know I’ll have to reread some of my favorites of hers while I wait!

**ARC Provided by Bocci PR**

Purchase: | Amazon | B&N | iTunes |




1 comments :