in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, March 8, 2019

ARC Review: Diary of a Bad Boy by Meghan Quinn


I love Meghan Quinn’s books, but I couldn’t get my hands on Diary of a Bad Boy fast enough! This is a standalone story, but fans of her book The Secret to Dating Your Best Friend’s Sister will recognize Roark and his friends Bram and Rath. I really enjoyed getting to know Roark better and I think readers will love this one! 

Roark and Sutton met after a fight that resulted in them switching phones. When Sutton calls to arrange to make the switch, Roark takes things a bit too far and soon they are down a path neither of them expected. But when they find out that Sutton is the daughter of one of Roark’s biggest clients, they know they are in trouble...especially since they have been tasked with working together at a camp for her father’s charity. It might be more trouble than what Roark is used to (which is saying something!) but him being with Sutton could end up being more right than anything he has ever done in his life. 

I loved these two. I was hooked right from the start. Sutton and Roark had instant chemistry and sparks, and while things might not have started the best between them you could tell that there was so much there. They had a great connection once they started getting to know one another and I couldn’t get enough of their banter. I will say that there were times that Roark frustrated me, but I also understood it. I was so glad that he had Sutton, as well as Bram, Rath and Sutton’s father Foster to show him what it was like to have people who cared about him. 

Overall, this was a really great story. The only things that kept if from being a five star read for me were my frustrations at times with Roark and I felt like the phone bit went on a little too long and that Roark took things a bit too far. Otherwise though, I loved the characters and I felt the connection between them was genuine. I need Rath’s story! I still love his bromance with Bram, and I understand this was Roark’s story but I seriously need more of Rath and Bram!

**ARC Provided by Inkslinger PR**

Purchase: | Amazon | Kindle |




0 comments :

Post a Comment