in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, March 16, 2019

ARC Review: Order by Kindle Alexander


Order is the second book in the Tattoos & Ties duet by Kindle Alexander. While you could probably read this one as a standalone, I recommend reading Havoc first as this is the continuing story of Alec and Keyes. 

Order picks up where Havoc left off, with Keyes and Alec trying to figure out a future for themselves despite the obstacles they face. Keyes has club business and Alec has his Assistant DA job that threaten everything they hope to have for their relationship. Despite everything, they both know that they have never felt this way about anyone else and are determined to find a way to make their relationship work. 

As much as I liked Alec and Keyes together, this book was just okay for me. I did believe in them and felt like they were made for one another, but there were some things that frustrated me here. I felt like Alec was super clingy and Keyes was so quick to walk away. I felt like we should have been over most of that by this point and I found myself skimming this one to get to the end. I was glad that things worked out in the end and I liked that they were able to overcome everything. But this one was just super sweet to the point of a toothache and wasn’t my favorite from Kindle Alexander. Fans of Alec and Keyes will enjoy seeing the conclusion to their story and if you like super sweet M/M stories I recommend giving this one a shot.

**ARC Provided by Enticing Journey Book Promotions**

Purchase: | Amazon | Kindle | 




0 comments :

Post a Comment