in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, September 4, 2020

ARC Review: The Anti-Boyfriend by Penelope Ward

Penelope Ward is one of my favorite authors, and I am always anxiously awaiting her next book. I was super excited when I first heard about The Anti-Boyfriend as it sounded so good, and it was worth the wait. I really enjoyed reading it and it was one I didn’t want to put down. 

Deacon and Carys were great for one another. I loved their friendship and easy bond that was there from the beginning and seeing how it deepened the more time they spent together. These two had so many things in common that helped them to relate to one another in a way no one else could. The tension and chemistry between them was so strong and I couldn’t help but love seeing them try to fight it knowing that it would explode at some point. 

I also really loved seeing how Sunny fit in with them, and it was so sweet how Deacon cared for her. What kept this one being a five star read for me, was something that I think was just a personal issue. I don’t want to reveal anything and spoil it for other readers. But I just wish that things had gone differently in regards to some outside characters once Deacon and Carys admitted they had feelings for one another. Still a great read that I definitely recommend though, and I can’t wait to see what Penelope writes next!

**ARC Provided by Give Me Books**

Purchase: | Amazon | Kindle | B&N |





0 comments :

Post a Comment