in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, March 12, 2021

ARC Review: Wild Wind by Kristen Ashley

 



Out of all the books and series I have ever read, the Chaos MC series by Kristen Ashley has to be in my top 5! I adore these protective alpha men and their strong and unique females! I have been waiting to get Jagger’s story since I got more of him with Dutch’s book. It did not disappoint, and he is definitely up there on my favorite brothers list! Wild Wind is a standalone novella within the Chaos world, but for full enjoyment and some amazing books I recommend reading the entire series!

J and A had both been through so much and I really felt for both of them. Though the circumstances of their meeting were terrible (at a cemetery while he was visiting his dad’s grave and she was attending her mom’s funeral), their connection was clear and felt genuine. Their interactions over the years had me sucked into their story right away, and I loved seeing where they would pop up and run into one another. The chemistry between them was super hot and I couldn’t get enough of them. These two were made for one another, that was obvious right from the start. Jagger had so much to him, and my heart broke for all that he had been holding in and hadn’t dealt with. A pulled was exactly what he needed to tackle his issues and I loved her for standing by his side through it all.


This one was great and I honestly could have had a full length novel of these two, though this story was completely satisfying! I just loved them both so much that I would have loved even more. J and A were unique and perfect in their own ways, and I loved that they were so apologetically themselves. I can’t wait to go back and read Chaos from start to finish and experience the club and brothers all over again, especially Jagger! Highly recommend this one and all the Chaos books. You can never go wrong with a Kristen Ashley book!


**ARC Provided by Social Butterfly PR**


Purchase: | Amazon | Kindle | B&N |










0 comments :

Post a Comment