in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, October 25, 2021

ARC Review: Well Played by Vi Keeland and Penelope Ward

 

Well Played by Vi Keeland and Penelope Ward was such a great read! I enjoyed this one from start to finish. The book centers around Presley and her young son Alex who just inherited half an inn from his great grandfather and a professional football player, Levi. Levi just so happens to have inherited the other half of the inn and is Presley’s Ex’s older brother. Things don’t get off to the greatest start between them, and soon go from bad to worse when they can’t agree on whether to restore the inn or sell it. They come up with a bet on whether or not Presley could sell out the inn before Levi leaves for camp. But when things start to heat up between them, they realize they have a lot more to worry about than just the inn.


I really loved the characters here. Presley and Levi had great chemistry, and I really loved the connection between them. Though things started off rough, as they got to know each other and realized that there was more to each of them, it was clear that these two were what the other needed. They were sweet and sexy, and I loved seeing them grow closer. Levi was also so great with Alex, and I just loved the relationship they were all building. 


Overall, this book was really good and I enjoyed it a lot. Vi Keeland and Penelope Ward never disappoint. I think readers will really like Well Played. The characters were likable and easy to relate to and had me invested right from the start. You can’t go wrong with these authors individually, and they are so great together. I love their co-authored books and Well Played is definitely one of my favorites of theirs!


**ARC Provided by Give Me Books**


Purchase: | Amazon | Kindle |













0 comments :

Post a Comment