in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

ARC Review: How To Seduce A Scoundrel by Vicky Dreiling

I thoroughly enjoyed this book. Vicky has created a wonderful story with a great mix of love and humor. I love the passion between both Julianne and Hawk. It was very enjoyable to see them get their HEA. I loved that we saw both characters at such vulnerable states but overcome everything and find their way to eachother. The love between them both was very believable and very passionate.

Julianne is such a caring and passionate person. She isn't just some flighty debutante whose only concern is fashion plates and snaring a husband. She thinks of others and truly cares about their feelings.

I think I may have fallen slightly in love with Hawk. He has great sense of humor but at times is very brooding and protective. I loved reading about him and loved the journey he took to come to terms with his past. I sincerely felt for him and I loved how Vicky was able to tie up his loose ends and make it believable.

I definitely hope that we get to see more of these two in future books. This was a highly enjoyable read and I reccomend it to everyone. I honestly didn't want it to end.

**This was an ARC copy provided by NetGalley**

0 comments :

Post a Comment