in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Review: Snowbound by Larissa Ione


I just finished Snowbound and I have to say that I really enjoyed it. I'm normally not the biggest fan of contemporary stories, but this one was done really well. I honestly couldn't put this book down.

I loved the character of Sean. He was real and honest. I like that he wasn't afraid to let his feelings be known. He was definitely a charmer and I loved getting to know him.

As for Robyn, she may seem strong and dependent to others, but with her we see someone who is battling with self-confidence issues that stem from her teens. She just wants to be accepted by others and I love how Sean helps her realize that she is a truly beautiful inside and out.

I really enjoyed these two together. The sparks between them were evident from the beginning and when they finally came together it was electric. I definitely enjoyed seeing these two get their HEA.

Rating:

0 comments :

Post a Comment