in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Review: Transported: Erotic Travel Tales by Sharazade

I just finished reading Transported and I have to say that it was just okay, nothing to write home about. If you want to read smut scenes without any substance than this book is for you. But if you are like me, and like your stories with a little more to them then just smut, you probably want to avoid this book.

Some of the stories in Transported were pretty good, while most just fell flat. They just felt like they were missing something and would leave off at awkward moments. To be honest, some of the stories were quite boring and I would find myself skipping over parts to get to the smut scenes. Don't get me wrong, I love a good smut scene but I just want and expect more.

All in all, Transported has the potential to be really good. With some tweaking and adjustments I know that Transported can be great.

RATING:



Review originally posted at Tigris Eden's Garden of Books

0 comments :

Post a Comment