in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Behind the Blogger: Bells from Hanging with Bells

Welcome to Behind the Blogger. Behind the Blogger is a feature where I interview and get to know fellow bloggers from different blogs in the blogosphere.

This week I would like to welcome Bells from Hanging with Bells. Bells' blog is one of the first blogs I visited when I became a blogger. Her blog is awesome! It's got a little bit of everything and I love it. If you haven't checked out Bells blog before, stop what you are doing and head over there. Believe me, you won't be sorry. Lots of man candy pics!



1. Why did you become a blogger?
Because I wanted to be one of the cool kids. ;) No, it really was another way for me to express my love of books.

2. Can you tell me a little bit about your blog?
I review Paranormal Romance, Urban Fantasy, Contemporary Romance, Erotic Romance, and some YA. I also like to talk about movies and crazy topics. I really just like to have fun and I hope that whoever reads my blog has fun as well.

3. What is your favorite book(s)? Why?
I love all kinds of books, but my favorite series is The Fever series by Karen Marie Moning. I love it because it scares me just a tiny bit with all of the Fae and I mostly love it because of Barrons. I LOVE HIM!

4. Is there a scene from a book that just stands out to you? What is it?
One of my favorite scenes is from the 1st Black Dagger Brotherhood book, Dark Lover by J.R. Ward. I loved the scene in which the brothers bow down to Beth their future queen. I LOVE THEM! BDB4EVA!

5. Who are some of your go-to authors?
Gena Showalter (chants Gena, Gena, Gena!), Nalini Singh, JR Ward, Jill Shalvis (I LOVE HER BOOKS!)

6. What are some of your favorite genres?
Paranormal Romance is my favorite, but lately I have been reading a lot of contemporary romance.

7. When reviewing, do you stick to the books that you normal like to read, or are you more open?
I usually stick to the books that I like to read because I can enjoy them more. But once in a while I do like to read something different.

8. What are some of your favorite tropes? What about those tropes pulls you in?

9. What was the last book that blew your mind? 
Darker After Midnight by Lara Adrian which I absolutely loved! I feel very fortunate to have had the opportunity to read it early. Lara really did her thing in this book!

10. Do you have any advice for other aspiring bloggers? 
Make what you are doing fun. Reach out to fellow bloggers and converse with them because they are the ones that are experiencing the same thing that you are. I have had the privilege to get to know other bloggers really well and now consider them my friends. There is nothing like being able to discuss something exciting (a book) with another!

11. When you aren't blogging, what do you like to do in your spare time? 
I have 4 kids so I don't really have spare time. LOL! Other than enjoying books, I love to watch movies. I am addicted to watching them as well as certain TV shows. I'm also a huge music lover so I listen to a lot of music. That's why my blogs subtitle is Book, Music, Movie Lover. ;)

0 comments :

Post a Comment