in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

ARC Review: To Hell and Back by Juliana Stone


To Hell and Back was another great story by Juliana Stone packed with lots of action and suspense. I love that even though it's a novella it's still packed with so much. Each page is full of so much info and story. My only complaint is that it's a novella. I am really loving the characters of Logan and Kira, much more so in this installment and I just want more time with them. It just seems that once I wrap my head around everything that is happening the story is over and I'm left with a bunch of unanswered questions. Don't get me wrong, this is definitely a good thing.

I remember when I read Wrong Side of Hell I wasn't completely sure of Logan and Kira's relationship and their true feelings towards one another. Oh my goodness, that was definitely not an issue in To Hell and Back. I was blown away with how much these two love and care for another. I love that both will do everything in their powers to keep the other safe. It's definitely sigh worthy.

Logan is everything that I love in a hero. He's passionate, caring and willing to do anything to keep his woman safe and happy. What's not to love about that? As for Kira, she has come a long way in such a short time. She is pretty kickass and I love her loyalty to Logan. Both characters are such a pleasure to read about. I find myself completely engrossed with their story and rooting for them to find the happiness that they deserve and want.

I really hope we get to see more of these two in the future because I really feel like their story isn't finished.

**ARC copy provided by Edelweiss**

Purchase: | Amazon | Barnes & Noble |


0 comments :

Post a Comment