in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

ARC Review: Hot Ticket by Olivia Cunning

Wow, Hot Ticket was a really good book. Throughout the Sinner's on Tour series I've had been looking forward to reading Jace's story and Hot Ticket definitely did not disappoint. I think Jace is such a freaking cutie and I loved him and Aggie together.

I do have a few issues though. In the previous book (if you are going in order that would be Rock Hard) it seemed like Aggie was a no holds barred chick who doesn't put up with anyone's crap, especially not Jace's. As if she was the one holding all of the cards. That definitely was not the case. Don't get me wrong, with everyone else she's kickass and doesn't put up with anything, but not with Jace. I felt like Jace held all of the cards and at times she was too girly with him. Does that make sense? I just wanted her to be a bit more assertive when it came to Jace and their relationship.

As for Jace, he is such a cutie and I like him so much but his indecisiveness with Aggie was kind of annoying. One moment he wants her and can't get enough of her. Then in the next breath he's feeling smothered and wants her to go away. I could understand if this was at different times in the book but this would occur within the same paragraph. I just wanted him to make up his mind or actually voice his opinion about it.

I also thought the whole Kara issue was kind of brushed under the rug. In previous books it just seemed like it was something that was bothering Jace a whole lot more than it came across in his book. And when we do finally see him get the much needed closure he needed from it, it just seemed like that was it? I also wanted to see more from Jace's pov. It just seemed like most of the book was from Aggie's pov and I don't feel like I got to know Jace nearly as much as I know Aggie.

Don't get me wrong, I really liked this book. This is definitely one of my favorite series and I love the relationships between everyone. I think what I liked most about this book is that there wasn't a suspense sub-plot like in other books. Hot Ticket focuses on the relationships not only between Jace and Aggie, but everyone in the band.

As for the relationship between Jace and Aggie, those two were hot. Seriously. Also, there were a few scenes with some others that were en fuego. Let me just say, I can't wait to read Eric's book. I love him and he's definitely my favorite. Not only is he hilarious but he's damn sexy and I can't wait to see him in action.

Hot Ticket was yet another winner from Olivia Cunning and if you haven't read The Sinners on Tour series you are series missing out on some serious hot rockstars.

**ARC copy provided by NetGalley**

Purchase: | Amazon | Kindle | Barnes & Noble | The Book Depository |

0 comments :

Post a Comment