in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Reviewers Wanted

Do you like to read romance? Do you like sharing your thoughts with others? Do you like FREE books?

If you answered YES! to any of the questions above, then we are looking for you! RFTC is currently on the lookout for readers who like to read romance and are willing to share their thoughts and opinions with others. All sub genres of romance welcome and there is no limit to how many books you review each month. Whether it's one book or ten, the choice is yours.

The majority of books I receive here at RFTC come in eBook format, so please keep that in mind when submitting your info. Any books that you choose to review are yours to keep.


If you are interested in becoming a reviewer, please fill out the form below or click on this link.

Thanks!



10 comments :

  1. I would very much like to do this and hope you will check my record at Goodreads and, hopefully, call upon me to be a reviewer!

    Connie Fischer
    conniecape@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would LOVE to be a rviewer! I have posted numerous reviews on Goodreads, Barnes and noble, and amazon. This would be awesome! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I currently do blogging for We Love Kink. I would love to help when you need it

    Dora Faria
    doracfaria@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have reviewed books on Amazon and on Goodreads. I have on occasions received emails from Amazon stating a review helped a customer.

    Jamie Steadman steadmanjamie22@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I already have my own blog where I post reviews as well as goodreads and amazon, But I would love to contribute with yours, just 'cause you guys are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to review romances. I have a blog or blogs. I already review for different book sites.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great! Just fill out the form found at the link above and I'll be in touch shortly.

      Delete
  7. I would love to do this! Thanks for the opportunity--I always come here new books and new authors.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Please check the link for a sample of a review on my good reads page. I also review for another blog . I'll understand if this is a conflict, though I hope its not. I also have a net galley account and I review there also. Thanks for your consideration.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've sent you an email with more info. Thanks for applying. =)

      Delete