in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, September 29, 2014

ARC Review: Owned by Fate by Tessa Bailey


I feel like I sound like a broken record but OMG you need to read this book because Tessa Bailey has done it again. Seriously, they don't call her the queen of dirty talk for nothing and believe me, she doesn't hold back in this one. It's funny because even though all of her heroes are dirty talkers each one is so completely different from the others that it doesn't get old like you think it would. I've come to crave Tessa's books and her heroes because no one and I mean NO ONE can write a dirty talking hero that is believable and sexy the way she can.

Owned by Fate is another winner that I just couldn't put it down. It was everything I've come to expect from Tessa Bailey but so much more. It was hot and sexy but also deep and emotional. The connection between Caroline and Jonah was written so well. I loved these two together. They just clicked and I loved watching these two come together and realize their feelings.

I won't lie, Caroline kind of annoyed me at times and I found her a bit too judgmental in the beginning. I kept wanting to yell at her to open her eyes and stop fighting her feelings. By the end I grew to like her and liked that she learned to finally stick up for herself and the ones that she cares about.

As for sexy Jonah, oy! but I really liked him. He's fierce, sexy and caring. I love that he's honest and straight up with Caroline. Not only that, but patient. No matter how harsh she is in her judgement of him he continues to try to open her eyes. I found him to be perfect for her.

Owned by Fate is yet another winner from Tessa Bailey and you are fool if you don't pick this one up. Seriously, you won't want to miss this one.

**ARC provided by Publisher**

Purchase: | Amazon | B&N |




0 comments :

Post a Comment