in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, October 19, 2014

ARC Review: One in a Million by Jill Shalvis


One in a Million was a bittersweet ending to the Lucky Harbor series and I'm definitely not ready to say goodbye to this series at all. This is hands down one of my all-time favorites series and if you haven't read it you are seriously missing out. Jill Shalvis just has a way of not only writing about characters you will grow to love but bringing the heat and humor. Her books are sexy, witty and I dare you not to have a smile on your face while you read it.

One in a Million is no exception to this. It was sweet, sexy, humorous and just so good. I had a hard time putting this one down. I just loved Tanner and Callie and found myself rooting for them from the beginning. I thought they were cute together and there were so many sparks between them. But what I liked most with these two is that they didn't immediately fall into bed together. Their relationship was more of a slow build and I liked that they really got to know one another before all the sexiness started.

Don't get me wrong, even though they didn't jump into bed right away there were plenty of steamy scenes with these two. Like I said, the sparks from these two was there from their first encounter and just grew as the story progressed.

One thing that I really enjoyed with One in a Million is that we got a real sense of the type of characters Callie and Tanner are with each other and apart. I liked that it wasn't just about them as a couple. We were shown many bits and pieces of their lives and I liked watching them both interact with their families and friends.

One thing that Jill Shalvis excels at is writing a good bromance and that was very prevalent in One in a Million, which I loved. I loved watching Tanner, Cole and Sam hanging out and joking with one another. These three hotties are not only sexy but oh so funny. I dare you not to fall in love with them.

I really liked this book and I HIGHLY recommend it. For fans of the Lucky Harbor series it'll be bittersweet to read but I definitely wouldn't miss it. So cute, funny and let's not forget so very sexy! Go out and get this book now.

**ARC provided by Publisher**

Purchase: | Amazon | Kindle | B&N |


0 comments :

Post a Comment