in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, September 29, 2015

ARC Review: Doing it for Love by Cassie Mae


I thoroughly enjoyed Doing It for Love. In fact I pretty much read most of it in one sitting. I found it refreshing and so damn cute. I loved the fact that we get to see the couple after the happy ever after. This book was sweet, funny and sexy and left me wanting more.

Let me just say that Landon is a swoonworthy hero. Some of the things he says to Lizzie just made me sigh out loud and put a smile on my face. Loved him hard.

As for Lizzie, I found myself relating to her in many ways. She's real and quite funny at times. I totally understood where she was coming from and what her thought process was.

Honestly I loved this book and thought that Lizzie and Landon were so freaking cute together. I like that they are so clearly in love and just seem to get one another. Not only that, but they are a true united front. It's them against the world.

The thing that I adored about Doing It for Love is the fact that this book felt real. It wasn't over the top and there wasn't some crazy angsty plot line. It's just a story about a couple going through the ups and down of planning a wedding while also trying to get their 'spark' back.

All in all I completely adored this book from beginning to end. From the first page to the last I just couldn't get enough and I had a smile on my face throughout most of the story. Loved it to pieces and I highly recommend especially if you are looking for something that's a bit different than all of the other contemporary romance books that are out there. This is the second book that I've read from Cassie Mae in the last few weeks and it just made me want to read more. I definitely can't wait to read Cassie's next book.

**ARC provided by Publisher**

Purchase: | Amazon | B&N | iTunes |



0 comments :

Post a Comment