in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, February 22, 2016

ARC Review: Emergency Engagement by Samanthe Beck


Emergency Engagement is the first book in the new Love Emergency series from Samanthe Beck. I really enjoyed this book and I liked the characters a lot. Each book in this series is a standalone, and I already can't wait for the next one. Samanthe Beck is a great writer and this is one of my favorites to date from her. 

Savannah Smith goes from expecting a proposal from her boyfriend, to learning that he plans to propose to someone else. So when her hot neighbor shows up on her doorstep on Thanksgiving and they end up in an interesting situation, both of their families get the wrong impression and believe that the two of them are engaged to each other. Beau Montgomery has had enough pain to last him a lifetime, but when he sees the way his parents react to the thought of him being engaged he can't be the one to take away that happiness. So Beau asks Savannah to go along with the engagement until they can break things off and go their separate ways later. But as much as Beau would like to keep Savannah from getting under his skin, they both finds themselves falling for one another. Is their fake engagement destined to become a real one? 

I really loved these two. They were so great together and I absolutely loved how everything turned out! Their connection was so much more than I expected, and I really loved that they had a past they didn't remember. They had amazing chemistry, and there was a ton of heat between them. Samanthe Beck always brings the steam, and Emergency Engagement was no different. I really loved how cute these two were together though, and I thought that they were perfect for one another. They were very different, and yet the worked so well. 

Overall, this book was really cute and I enjoyed it a lot. Savannah and Beau were a lot of fun to read about, and I had a great time getting lost in their story. I already look forward to getting Beau's friend Hunter's story next, and I really want to get Savannah's sister Sinclair's story too. I loved all the characters here, and thought that this was a great start to Samanthe Beck's new series. This is one I would definitely recommend, and I think readers will really enjoy Savannah and Beau's book.

**ARC Provided by Publisher**

Purchase: | Amazon | Kindle | B&N | iTunes | 





0 comments :

Post a Comment