in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, July 21, 2016

ARC Review: Seaside Lovers by Melissa Foster


Another fantastic book from Melissa Foster, Seaside Lovers was everything I was hoping it would be and more! I have yet to be disappointed by any of Melissa's books, and this one was really great! Seaside Lovers is the seventh Seaside Summers book and that is a part of her Love in Bloom series, but each book can be read as a standalone. Don't worry about starting here if you are new to her books, each one has interconnected characters but they do not need to be read in order to enjoy them. 

Seaside Lovers features Grayson Lacroux and Parker Collins. Parker is an actress and Grayson is an artist, though they have been communicating for months they have never met in person. Just as they are set to meet, Parker is shaken by the loss of her friend and mentor and retreats within herself. Planning to cope in the only way she knows how, Parker intends to mend some fences, but she never expects to cross paths with Grayson and for him to accompany her along the way. Soon Parker and Grayson are growing closer than ever, but as they face the future the past threatens to change everything that they are building. 

I really loved Parker and Grayson. These two were unique like all of Melissa's characters, and I felt really connected to them right away here. I absolutely loved the chemistry between them, and I thought that these two were perfect for one another. I was surprised not that I felt so invested in their connection and relationship, but that their connection was so strong for two people who had never met in person. While I have read stories like that before, I don't know that I have ever felt a connection that was as special as Parker and Grayson's here. Things just felt deeper between these two, and I couldn't get enough of them.

Overall, this was another winner from Melissa Foster and she continues to prove yet again why she is a go-to author for me! I honestly don't know how she does it, but each book Melissa Foster writes is new and fresh, sexy and fun. I am never bored, and I love that she writes books full of such love and friendship and are so well balanced. If you are looking for an all around great romance read, you can't go wrong with anything by Melissa Foster. I highly recommend any of her books, but this is definitely one of my new favorites from Melissa and it is one worth checking out!

**ARC Provided by Tasty Book Tours**

Purchase: | Amazon | Kindle | B&N | iTunes





2 comments :