in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, March 22, 2017

ARC Review: Take Me Back by Meghan March


Meghan March has done it again with Take Me Back! I really loved this story from start to finish, and while it has everything that I have come to know and enjoy from Meghan March it was new and fresh and had a different feel to it than her other books. This isn't your typical second chance romance, and I think readers are going to enjoy it just as much as I did. 

Kat and Dane fell in love and got married in paradise. They thought that they had found their happily ever after, but two years later they no longer recognize the people that they are. Their relationship is damaged and nothing like they expected, so they head back to paradise in order to try and save their relationship. But they'll have to risk everything in order to try and save what is now broken, and hope that their secrets won't destroy everything beyond repair. 

I really loved these two. They had great chemistry and a connection that you could tell was still there despite the circumstances that they found themselves in. I can't really go into any kind of detail about this story so as not to ruin anything, and trust me you don't want me to. This book is best experienced not knowing anything ahead of time and I truly recommend going in blind here. These characters and their story are worth taking a chance on, and I think fans of Meghan's will love this one like like I did. If you are new to her books, this is a great story to start with. Take Me Back was a great read, and I definitely recommend giving it a shot. If you like second chance romance stories with a twist, this is one you are going to want to read.

**ARC Provided by Inkslinger PR**

Purchase: | Amazon | Kindle | B&N | iTunes





0 comments :

Post a Comment