in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, May 4, 2017

ARC Review: Into the Heat by Tamara Lush


Into the Heat is the second book in the Burning Secrets series by Tamara Lush. Each book is a standalone story though, so if you haven't read the first book like I hadn't you can easily read this one on it's own. This was my first book by Tamara Lush, but it won't be my last. I enjoyed this second chance romance, and I really liked Tamara's writing style. 

Leo joined the Marines and went off to Afghanistan, leaving Jessica behind broken hearted. When he returns though, he is no longer the same man he was before. Now suffering from PTSD he knows that the chances of Jessica wanting anything to do with him are slim. But they quickly discover that the attraction and chemistry are still there. Will they be able to have a second chance at love, or will there be too many things standing in their way? 

I liked both Leo and Jess. I thought that they were great for one another. Each of them had issues and there was a lot that had happened to each of them. Yet they were able to help each other heal and move forward with their lives. I thought that they had a great connection and chemistry that hadn't diminished with the time apart and circumstances of their split. 

Overall, I enjoyed this book a lot. It was sweet and full of hope and love. I thought that Tamara Lush did a great job of portraying some real life struggles in a respectful way and it felt genuine to me. If you are looking for a good second chance romance, this is one I would recommend checking out.

**ARC Provided by Inkslinger PR**

Purchase: | Amazon | Kindle | B&N | iTunes |




1 comments :