in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, July 31, 2017

ARC Review: Big Shot by Kim Karr


I could not wait for Big Shot by Kim Karr after getting to know Jace a little bit in Sexy Jerk. I knew that his story wouldn't be easy and that there was a lot in his past with Hannah just from the little glimpses we were given. Having lost his wife though and being a single dad, I knew that this was going to be an emotional story and it was. Kim Karr definitely delivered like only she can though, and I loved this book! 

Jace had no idea what his future looked like until he met Hannah Michaels. But as his best friend's girlfriend she was off limits, or so he thought. But then everything changed and suddenly Jace found himself alone and Hannah gone. He was able to move on and thought that things were fine, with a career he loved and a wife and daughter that made him happy until he once again found himself alone and heartbroken trying to pick up the pieces. So when Hannah comes crashing back into his life 10 years later and things get off to a rough start, both Hannah and Jace begin to wonder how they will ever survive in such close proximity to each other once again. But there is a fine line between love and hate, and both of them must face the fact that their feelings for one another have never died and they definitely didn't stay buried in the past. 

I loved these two. At first I was worried about liking Hannah. I felt so much for Jace and Hannah came off a bit hard to relate to or like at first. But that quickly changed and soon I found myself rooting for these two and wanting nothing more than for them to be together. They had both been through so much and it was clear that their connection was special. It had been there years before and more than they could fight, but after everything that had happened nothing had changed when it came to how they felt. I knew that they were great for one another, and the chemistry was so strong. 

Overall, this was a great story and I couldn't put it down. It was sexy and emotional, with a depth that I have come to know and love from Kim Karr. She is a fantastic writer and I have never been disappointed by her. I really love this world she has created, and I already can't wait to get the next book in the series. Kim Karr is one of my favorite authors, and I definitely recommend anything by her. Sexy Jerk and Big Shot are right at the top of my favorites from her though, and I think readers are going to love Jace and Hannah as much as I did.'

**ARC Provided by The Next Step PR**

Purchase: | Amazon | Kindle |




0 comments :

Post a Comment