in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, October 28, 2017

ARC Review: Running Into Love by Aurora Rose Reynolds


I am a huge fan of Aurora Rose Reynolds. I know her alphas and insta-love (the BOOM) stories aren't for everyone, but I typically love them and I don't even read her blurbs anymore. If it has her name on it, I just add it to my TBR. I almost just take it for granted that I will love her books, but I haven't been disappointed yet. Running Into Love was no exception, and I thought it was super cute and I just had a great time reading it! 

After having bad luck with men, Fawn Reed has decided that she will avoid men. But when she runs into Levi Fremont, everything changes. Things don't get off on the right foot for them, and next thing they both know Levi is moving into the apartment across from Fawn. As the two run into each other more and start spending time together though, things quickly change for them and their feelings start to become more than attraction. 

I absolutely loved these two. They were so adorable, and their story just made me feel good and enjoy what I was reading. I was invested in them right away, with both characters being likable and easy to relate to. They were sweet and caring and fit together well. Levi was alpha and protective, but not in a jerk kind of way. He really cared about Fawn and he had me swooning the whole way through. Fawn was the type of heroine that is great to read about and makes you want to be friends with her in real life. I just loved them both and the chemistry and connection between them was undeniable and special. 

Overall, this book was really great and one of my favorites from ARR to date. I think contemporary readers looking for a great all around romance will really enjoy this one. It was sweet and sexy, and a really cute story. Definitely one I recommend, and I can't wait to read more in this series! There were so many characters here that I loved, and I am really excited to get more of them!

**ARC Provided by Publisher**

Purchase: | Amazon | Kindle | B&N | iTunes | 




0 comments :

Post a Comment