in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, March 5, 2018

ARC Review: Reckless by Lex Martin


I really enjoyed Reckless by Lex Martin. From the very start I was hooked and couldn't put it down. I think readers are going to love this one just like I did and I cannot wait to read more from Lex Martin. 

Reckless is Tori and Ethan's story. Tori is used to being known for her mistakes and her screw ups, but when she moves to be closer to her pregnant sister, she is determined to do better. That means she absolutely cannot fall for her new boss, but the more time she spends with him and his kids, the more she finds herself unable to fight what is growing between them. Ethan definitely isn't looking to start anything, especially in the middle of his terrible divorce. But as he gets to know the real Tori and sees how perfectly she fits into his life, he begins to forget all the reasons he shouldn't be with her.

I absolutely loved Tori and Ethan. Things between them didn't get off to the best start, but I loved how quickly things turned around. They both realized that they had made some judgments about the other, and I was glad to see that they didn't waste a bunch of time getting over it. They were really great together and I loved how well the worked despite how different they might seem at first glance. Tori was so sweet and great with not only Ethan, but also his kids. I loved the connection they were building and how they were such a great family. Ethan was sexy and perfect for Tori as well, showing her that she was so much more than her mistakes and past. 

Overall, this was just a great story and I absolutely enjoyed it from start to finish. The characters were great and I didn't want to put it down, because I had to see how things would go for all of them. Lex Martin is an author that is pretty new to me, but I honestly can't wait to read more from her and I highly recommend Reckless.

**ARC Provided by Give Me Books Promotions**

Purchase: | Amazon | Kindle | B&N | iTunes | 




0 comments :

Post a Comment