in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, March 9, 2018

ARC Review: Stumbling Into Love by Aurora Rose Reynolds


Stumbling Into Love is the second book in the Fluke My Life series by Aurora Rose Reynolds. Not only do I love ARR, but I absolutely love this series and world she has created! I couldn't wait to read this one after I read Running Into Love, and Stumbling Into Love definitely didn't disappoint. I highly recommend this series and I think readers will love these books just as much as I do. Each book is connected, but you can read them as standalones. 

This is Mackenzie and Wesley's story. Mackenzie has been after her friend who just sees her as one of the guys, until she gets dressed up and meets a handsome man at a bar one night and decides to spend a night being anything but herself. Wesley wants to know more about Mackenzie after one night together, but she runs at every turn and he finds himself unable to forget her even though he should move on. So when they soon realize that they have a connection neither one expected, Wesley becomes more determined than ever to win her over and unravel the mystery that she is.

I loved these two! From the very first moment they met, I knew they were perfect for one another and I couldn't get enough of them. I found them easy to relate to and root for, and I was invested in their story from the very start. Mackenzie was a heroine that I adored and felt close to, she felt so real and genuine. Wesley was sweet and persistent and I loved him for never giving up on Mackenzie when he definitely had reason to at times. They were sweet and sexy, and meant for each other. 

Overall, I enjoyed this book so much and I definitely recommend this series to readers, especially if you love contemporary romance. Aurora Rose Reynolds has a way of writing interesting characters that you can relate to and can't get enough of, and that is definitely true for this series. I can't wait for more from her and I am already anxious for whatever she writes next.

**ARC Provided by Publisher**

Purchase: | Amazon | Kindle | B&N | iTunes |




0 comments :

Post a Comment