in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, August 26, 2018

ARC Review: All the Way by Kristen Proby


All the Way is the first book in Kristen Proby’s new Romancing Manhattan series. This series centers around the Cavanaugh brothers and I couldn’t wait to dive into this one! Kristen Proby has become a go-to author for me when it comes to contemporary romance, and she didn’t disappoint here! 

After a tragic accident happens, actress London Watson heads to her family’s place at Martha’s Vineyard. There she finds next door neighbor and lawyer Finn Cavanaugh and his troubled niece. In getting to know them, London soon finds herself healing though she is still unsure if she can return to the stage after everything that she has been through. 

I loved Finn and his niece! Finn was sexy and sweet and I thought that he was perfect for London. While I liked London, I will admit that she took a bit to warm up to for me. While I appreciated her no-nonsense bold type of personality, there were times that her approach came across as rude. I really felt that her and Finn were perfect for each other though, and luckily London won me over without too much trouble. The one thing I really loved about this story though was that the characters were a bit older. It was nice to read about characters that were a bit more established and on the mature side. 

Overall, Kristen Proby has yet again delivered a solid and entertaining contemporary romance. I can’t wait to continue this new series of hers and get to know the character better! Kristen Proby is an author that I have loved everything I’ve read from her, and All the Way was really great. I think readers are going to really enjoy this story and series just as much as I did.

**ARC Provided by Publisher**

Purchase: | Amazon | Kindle | B&N | iTunes |




0 comments :

Post a Comment