in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, August 31, 2018

ARC Reviews: The Left Side of Perfect and The Right Side of Forever by Meghan Quinn


The Left Side of Perfect, Perfect Duet #1

The Left Side of Perfect is the first book in the Perfect Duet by Meghan Quinn. For fans of her Blue Line Duet, these characters will be familiar. Though you do not need to have read the Blue Line Duet to understand this series, I highly recommend reading it. Not only are the books fantastic, but I think the back story provided there makes this series even more enjoyable! I will admit after finishing the Blue Line duet I was a bit nervous going into this duet, but honestly these are my favorite books from Meghan Quinn to date! They were perfect and I couldn’t put them down! 

I’m not going to go into many details here, because this series should be experienced without spoilers. Trust me, this leap of faith going in blind is totally worth it! If you read the Blue Line Duet, then you have an idea of who the players are here. The hero is one that definitely deserves an HEA and I knew that going in it would be worth it. It is a bit of a love triangle here, but it is not at all what you are thinking and honestly it was impossible not to love everyone here. 

I really did love the characters in this book and I couldn’t wait to see what would happen. I felt the connection between them and I felt very connected to them myself. I was emotionally invested in everything happening in this book, and I loved seeing how far some of these characters had come and the turn their lives had taken. I wasn’t prepared for just how much I would love them though! I honestly thought nothing would surpass my love for the Blue Line Duet characters and the HEA there, but I knew very early on in this first book that it was nothing compared to what I would feel for these characters! 

Great start to this duet, and honestly I couldn’t put it down. Luckily once I finished I was able to dive right in on the second book, because I think a wait might have actually killed me! I love that Meghan Quinn has decided to release these books back to back so that readers can dive right in to the second half of this duet without any waiting! Trust me once you finish The Left Side of Perfect you will be ready to immediately start The Right Side of Forever. This series is my favorite of Meghan Quinn’s so far and I think readers are going to love it just as much as I did!

**ARC Provided by Inkslinger PR**

Purchase: | Amazon |






The Right Side of Forever, Perfect Duet #2

The Right Side of Forever is the second book in the Perfect Duet by Meghan Quinn and should only be read after The Left Side of Perfect. As I said in my review for the Left Side of Perfect, I highly recommend reading the Blue Line Duet before reading the Perfect Duet, though it isn’t necessary. This series is so good though, and I have loved the Blue Line Duet and the Perfect Duet more than anything I have read from Meghan Quinn before! These books are seriously her best work, and readers are going to love them!


This book picks up right where we left off with The Left Side of Perfect and there was so much up in the air that I immediately started this one after I finished the first book. I stayed up way past my bedtime to finish this duet, because I had to know what would happen! Meghan Quinn definitely had me hooked from the very first page of this duet all the way to the last word.


I absolutely love these characters! Not only are they my favorite of Meghan’s, but they are some of my favorites that I have ever read. This HEA was not easily earned, and it was such an emotional journey that I felt like I was on along with the characters. There were twists and turns here and I loved that things were unpredictable, while I also had faith that Meghan Quinn would deliver. She definitely did, and any fears I had going in disappeared almost immediately. There wasn’t a single character I disliked here, though obviously I knew how I wanted things to play out.


Overall, The Perfect Duet was on of my favorites this year and I think they are absolute must reads! Meghan Quinn has definitely solidified herself as a favorite author of mine and I can’t recommend these books enough. The characters are likable and easy to relate to, I felt connected to them from the very beginning and their story emotional and compelling. It is a story that will stick with me and I can’t wait to revisit it in the future. The Right Side of Forever was everything I could have hoped for and more!

**ARC Provided by Inkslinger PR**

Purchase: | Amazon |


0 comments :

Post a Comment