in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, August 10, 2018

ARC Review: Wheels Up by Annabeth Albert


Wheels Up is the first book that I have ever read from Annabeth Albert, yet it is the fourth book in the Out of Uniform Series. This series is one that has been on my TBR for awhile, and I am so glad that I made the time to read this book. I really enjoyed it and immediately wanted to read the rest of the books in the series. 

Lieutenant Dustin Strauss is no longer the playboy he used to be, settling into his leadership role on the way to more in his career. But he also keeps his private life a secret, preferring for his bisexuality and time spent on the hookup app Joe4Joe to remain his private business. But when his chat buddy pushes for an in person meeting, neither of them expect that they will soon be on the same SEAL team and forbidden to even be friends, let alone more. But as Wes and Dustin continue to grow closer through their chats and in person, neither can fight the attraction between them and the fact that they both want more despite all the reasons they can't be together. Can they figure out a way to be with one another? 

I really liked these two. It was obvious right away that they were good together and for one another. Their connection was strong and the chemistry between them smoking hot. Wes and Dustin's relationship was one that couldn't happen for so many reasons, and yet the entire time I was reading I just knew that there had to be a way because they belonged together. Each of them were easy to like and genuinely good guys. I loved their loyalty and the way that they were with those they cared about, especially Wes. His love for his family and sister was impossible not to fall for. 

Overall, I really enjoyed this book and can't wait to read more in this series. This cast of characters was great, and I wanted to see how they all wound up where they were here. This is a complete standalone, but the characters are interconnected to the previous books. I think readers will enjoy this sexy and sweet M/M story as much as I did, and I am looking forward to reading more from Annabeth Albert.

**ARC Provided by Publisher**

Purchase: | Amazon | Kindle | B&N | iBooks |


0 comments :

Post a Comment