in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, December 6, 2018

ARC Review: Havoc by Kindle Alexander


I couldn’t wait to read Havoc by Kindle Alexander. Not only have I loved several of their previous books, but this being an MC story was something that really got my attention. While I was excited to read it and did enjoy it, this wasn’t exactly what I was expecting and I think that somewhat changed how I felt overall despite this being a good book. I thought that this book was a standalone story, and while it wasn’t a huge cliffhanger, it didn’t end with an HEA or and HFN and things were definitely left open. 

Keyes Dixon has a hard enough life being a gay man in his MC, with his father constantly degrading him, so when he meets the sexy Assistant DA Alec, he knows he can’t go there. Not only does he not believe in love or commitment, but Alec’s career and family are a whole different world than what Keyes comes from. Can they find some common ground and turn the attraction between them into more, or are they just too different with too many obstacles between them? 

These two were super hot together! I felt the chemistry and attraction between them right away. The connection between them was one that was believable despite their differences. Keyes and Alec worked well together and what they were building felt genuine. They were one of those instances were it shouldn’t work yet it just does. I found them interesting and I was invested in them right away. 

Overall, I really enjoyed this book and I liked the characters a lot. I wish that I would have known that it wasn’t really a standalone though, as I think I would have viewed it a lot differently. It is definitely worth the read though, and I am anxious for the next book to see what happens for these two. If you like sexy MM books, this is one worth checking out.

**ARC Provided by Enticing Journey Book Promotions**

Purchase: | Amazon | Kindle |


0 comments :

Post a Comment