in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, November 8, 2019

ARC Review: Dirty Letters by Penelope Ward & Vi Keeland


Vi Keeland and Penelope Ward top my list of favorite authors ever. Whatever they write, both as individuals and together, I read. I have to say that I was super excited about reading this one though, as I am a sucker for any story involving letters/pen pals. I knew I would enjoy this book because of the authors, but it was also a really good story that I think readers are going to enjoy just as much as I did. 

Griffin and Luca were great for one another. I loved their connection, both in the past and present. The fact that they were so close from a young age really just solidified their bond and relationship. I felt for both of them and what they had each been through, both of them having experienced such difficult things alone. It broke my heart, yet I was so glad that they were able to reconnect. They belonged together, but their journey wasn’t an easy one. While I felt for Luca, I will admit I had a tough time relating to her. There were times that I just felt like I couldn’t really understand her or what made her the way she was even with all she had been through. Honestly though, that was just a personal thing as I have never been through anything close to what she had been through and have never had to face any kind of anxiety like she suffered from. I absolutely adored Griffin though, and I was so happy that Luca had him. 

Overall, this was a great book. I would have liked to have been able to connect more with Luca, but that didn’t stop my enjoyment of this book or Griffin. He was amazing, and I couldn’t get enough. I read this book in pretty much one sitting because I had to know what would happen next and how things would turn out. I definitely recommend this one and can’t wait to see what Penelope and Vi have in store for readers next.

**ARC Provided by Authors**

Purchase: | Amazon | Kindle | B&N |





0 comments :

Post a Comment