in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, November 4, 2019

ARC Review: The Kingmaker by Kennedy Ryan


I absolutely love Kennedy Ryan! Her writing style is so easy to get lost in and never fails to captivate me from the very first word. I would read anything from her at this point, and I don’t even read her blurbs anymore, knowing that whatever it is I am going to read it. The Kingmaker was no exception, I went into this one blind and I loved every bit of it! I don’t know how she does it, but with each book her writing just seems to get better! Kennedy Ryan is at the top of my favorite authors list, and this book just reaffirmed that for me. 

Lennix and Maxim were everything! They were absolutely what I have come to expect from Kennedy Ryan when it comes to her characters. Unique and captivating, I loved them as individuals. But as much as I loved them separately, I adored them together. They were that once in a lifetime type of connection and love and I couldn’t get enough. 

I couldn’t put this book down and I can’t wait for more! I found myself wanting to read faster for more of Lennix and Maxim’s story, yet I also wanted to savor every word as well. I think readers are going to love this one! While this isn’t the end for these characters, I urge you to read this one! It is so worth it, and I have every faith that Kennedy Ryan will do the characters and story justice as only she can with the next installment in their journey. This is a must read!!

**ARC Provided by Social Butterfly PR**

Purchase: | Amazon | Kindle | B&N | 




0 comments :

Post a Comment