in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, November 25, 2019

ARC Review: In the Unlikely Event by LJ Shen


LJ Shen is one of those authors that I will blindly read whatever she writes! But the blurb for In the Unlikely Event was one that had me beyond anxious to get my hands on the story! It was everything I had hoped for and more, and I couldn’t put it down! I loved this one from start to finish and can’t say enough good things about it! 

For those that are already fans of Shen, this book is completely unlike anything she has written before. But honestly, I loved how she switched it up a bit here! There are things that definitely her signature style, yet she also proved that she is talented enough to write whatever she wants to. Mal and Rory were great characters and their story was so unexpected for me. They were meant for one another, and their connection was clear right from the start. But things weren’t easy for them and nothing was how it seemed. I was so invested in them and I experienced every triumph and heartbreak as they did. 

I think that readers are going to love this story and while it is different from what LJ Shen has written before, it was just as fantastic. Rory and Mal’s story is one that will stick with you long after you finish. I couldn’t get enough of them and I honestly can’t wait for more from Shen. This is a must read for me, and besides having a beautiful cover, the story is beautiful as well.

**ARC Provided by Social Butterfly PR**

Purchase: | Amazon | Kindle | B&N |




0 comments :

Post a Comment