in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, November 26, 2019

ARC Review: Insatiable by Melanie Harlow


Melanie Harlow is an author that I love everything I’ve read by her. Her stories are feel good romances that always leave me in a good mood and that I enjoy from start to finish. Insatiable was cute and sweet and exactly what I needed in my life. I had a great time reading this one, and if you love contemporary romances, is one I’d highly recommend. While this is the third book in her Cloverleigh Farms series, it is a standalone story that you can read even if you haven’t read the previous two books. 

Meg and Noah have never been anything more than friends, living their separate lives but keeping in touch no matter where life takes them. But after getting dumped, Meg heads home to Cloverleigh Farms to be near family and friends. As Meg and Noah spend more time together, things between them begin to change and soon they are seeing each other differently than they have before. I loved them both and there were so great for one another. Their connection was clear and I enjoyed seeing them transition from friends to more. 

This book was fast paced and kept me flipping pages, not wanting to put it down. I really enjoyed it and I loved the characters. Melanie Harlow delivered another great contemporary romance and I think this is one of those books that will appeal to many readers. It is just a great story that you can lose yourself in and feel good from start to finish. I can’t wait to see what Melanie writes next and definitely recommend this one!

**ARC Provided by Social Butterfly PR**

Purchase: | Amazon | Kindle | B&N |




0 comments :

Post a Comment