in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, January 18, 2022

ARC Review: The Best Men by Sarina Bowen and Lauren Blakely



The Best Men is the first co-authored book by Sarina Bowen and Lauren Blakely and I enjoyed this one a lot! It was cute, funny and full of swoony romance that I couldn’t get enough of! I had a lot of fun reading this one from start to finish and I think romance lovers will like this one as much as I did.

Asher and Mark were great! I couldn’t get enough of them. I loved how different they were, yet how perfect they were together. Mark’s nerdy side was so cute, and I loved how into it Asher was. Seeing these two grow and evolve over the course of this book had me unable to put it down. I also really loved how great Asher was with Mark being a single dad. It was really sweet to see how that changed as well, and I couldn’t get enough of those adorable moments either. 

Overall, this book was great and I honestly had a great time reading it. It was exactly what I was looking for, and I hope these two continue to write together. Seeing things start how they did and grow into more here was everything and I think readers will be as anxious for more as I am. Highly recommend this one for fans of Sarina and Lauren’s as well as those that might be new to them! Sarina and Lauren are great with contemporary romance books and this one was no exception!


**ARC Provided by Candi Kane PR**

Purchase: | Amazon | Kindle | B&N |









 

0 comments :

Post a Comment