in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, January 14, 2022

ARC Review: The Summer Proposal by Vi Keeland

 

Vi Keeland is one of my favorite authors, and she has never let me down. She is a go-to author for me and I love her books. The Summer Proposal is probably my favorite book from her yet! I absolutely loved this one and couldn’t get enough of these characters. Max and Georgia were everything and I honestly think I could read a ton more about them and never get sick of them. 

The Summer Proposal is more than just a hockey romance. This one was emotional, sexy, and funny. I loved seeing their first meeting and everything that happened after. Seeing them get to know one another had me hoping that things would work out from the very start, and I loved the entire journey.


I always love Vi’s books, but this one was truly great! I loved the characters and story so much, and Max will be a favorite book boyfriend of mine forever! I can’t recommend this one enough, Vi Keeland just continues to prove why I love her books so much with each new release. This is a must read for romance fans, and I’m already itching to read this one again!


**ARC Provided by Give Me Books**

Purchase: | Amazon | Kindle |











0 comments :

Post a Comment