in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, August 10, 2013

ARC Review: Frontline by Alexandra Richland


For me, reading a book by an author that I'm unfamiliar with is always a bit of a gamble. In this case with Frontline by Alexandra Richland, it absolutely paid off! This book was wonderful and I know that I will definitely be looking for more books from Richland in the future. Frontline is a fast-paced, action-packed romance and I didn't want to stop reading for a second. This book kept me on the edge of my seat, and I never knew what to expect next.

Sara Peters is a NY nurse and meets Trenton Merrick one night when he comes into her ER with a gash on his head. Their first meeting doesn't get off to a great start when her boss puts his needs ahead of everyone else's because he is a billionaire VIP. But after Sara ends up in the room treating him, the connection and attraction between the two of them explodes. After a passionate kiss, Trenton invites Sara to his place the next night and she just can't find it in herself to tell him no. The more time they spend together, the more questions Sara has. Trenton's injury and many other things don't seem to add up and he is very tight lipped with explanations. Sara begins to question if there could ever be a future between the two of them when there are so many secrets being kept, but Trenton doesn't give up on things he wants easily and that includes Sara.

I really loved Trenton! He was sexy and mysterious and extremely protective of Sara. Even with all the secrets he was keeping, I found it hard to believe that he could be on the wrong side of things. There was just something about his character that made him irresistible and impossible not to like. Sara was feisty and independent and she definitely had a good head on her shoulders. I loved that she made Trenton work for it and she could go toe-to-toe with him without breaking a sweat. She was absolutely the kind of heroine that I love to root for and I found it extremely easy to relate to her. On their own they were wonderful, but together they were amazing! The chemistry and sex was smoking hot and they were absolutely perfect together.

Besides Trenton and Sara, we were also introduced to Denim and Kelly which were Sara's friends, and Sean and Chris who are friends and employees of Trenton. They were all wonderful characters as well and I really found them interesting and exciting. I can't wait to read more about them along with Trenton and Sara. Overall this book was thrilling and exciting and i'm really looking forward to seeing what is next for all of these characters. I will definitely be reading the next book in this series as soon as its available! I highly recommend that if you like a great romance filled with action and suspense that you give this one a shot, I don't think that you will be disappointed!

**ARC provided by The Novel Tease**

Purchase: | Amazon | Smashwords |



0 comments :

Post a Comment