in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, June 13, 2014

ARC Review: Baiting the Maid of Honor by Tessa Bailey


Baiting the Maid of Honor by Tessa Bailey is the second book in the Wedding Dare series and is Julie Piper and Reed Lawson's story. I knew I was going to love this one when I saw who the author was, and yet again she delivered a fantastic book! I love her writing style, I love her stories, and most of all I love her dirty talking heroes. There is no one else out there that writes dirty talking heroes like Tessa Bailey. She is the queen and if you aren't reading her books, you are seriously missing out!

Julie Piper appears to have everything and be living the perfect life. But it's really a mask that she hides behind. Reed Lawson is the bad boy SWAT commander that doesn't take no for an answer and never commits. While these two appear to have nothing in common, there is an instant attraction and chemistry between them. As Julie tries to keep pleasing everyone else and make sure that the wedding week is running smoothly, Reed decides that he will do anything to have her. When Reed gets a taste though, he quickly realizes that once isn't enough, and for the first time he starts thinking about the future. Can Reed loosen up Julie and show her what they can have together, or will their differences tear them apart before they have a chance at a relationship?

I really liked Reed. He is a sexy no-nonsense dirty talker that is used to giving orders and getting exactly what he wants. I loved how very different he and Julie were, and I thought that he was exactly what she needed. But besides just loosening her up, he looked out for her also. He made sure that she took the time to eat and that she didn't get stuck doing everything. For someone who claimed that he didn't do romance, he had a way of doing the sweetest things for her without even trying. Julie was a sweetheart, who was always putting others first. She was adorable and had a tendency to ramble a lot, but it was really easy to like and relate to her. I liked who she was with Reed, and I liked that he was able to get her to open up and have some fun too. He got her to see things that no one else could. I thought that they had off the charts chemistry also. These two were super hot together, and this story definitely brought the steam.

Overall, Baiting the Maid of Honor was my favorite installment of this series so far. Tessa Bailey always delivers, and this story was no exception. I have said it before, but I am loving this series. These characters are all interesting and I love seeing how interwoven their stories are. These can all be read as standalones, but I really recommend reading these in order if you can because this is such a unique reading experience and the books are all really good! I highly recommend this series and also anything by Tessa Bailey. Trust me her books are worth the read, and you really can't go wrong with anything by her. I can't wait to read the rest of this series, and whatever Tessa Bailey writes next!

**ARC Provided by Publisher**

Purchase: | Amazon | B&N |





0 comments :

Post a Comment